Unbelievable ! – Lacazette’s In London: Spotted In Arsenal Shirt

Arsenal target playing for Lyon and French international admits he might leave Lyon this summer should an offer that can’t not be restricted show up.

The 25-year-old French international has been closely linked with a possible move to the Emirates stadium this summer as the manager Arsene Wenger looks to bolster his attacking options.

lacazette-1024x576

According to reports, we’ve had a bid of £29.3m bid rejected for the Frenchman last month and there was also report suggesting we could yet return to Lyon with an improved offer for the £60m-rated goal poacher.

Lacazette speaking after bagging an hat-trick for the French club in 3-0 win over Nancy, the French skipper told Canal +, “If offers come in that one cannot refuse, I don’t want to refuse them. If not, I am happy at Lyon.”