Wenger Offers €20Million Improved BID For £10m-RATED Superstar

There are reports coming from Italy [via Mirror] claiming we’ve made an impressive offer to sign Mario Lemina from Juventus before the end of this summer.

The versatile and highly skilled midfielder is able to play in a number of positions as he has once featured at centre-back, central midfielder, as well as at full-back and on wings as well.

With this impressive stats about the Gabon born midfielder, I believe if Arsene Wenger should be able to finalize move for the Gabonese midfielder to the Emirates stadium, he would come as a great squad member to have available, especially with the injuries regularly picked up at Arsenal.

As per Mirror, we are said to have had a €16 Milliion bid for Lemina previously rejected by Juve, as the Italian champions are said to only listen to offers of €20 Million for Lemina, which should not be a problem if Wenger is truly serious about his capture.

Interestingly, Lemina has only just agreed to join the Old Lady this summer on a permanent deal, after spending the season on loan with the club from Marseille.