£30m Fee AGREED, Lacazette To Undergo Arsenal Medical In Days

According to reports, Lyon’s and Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette ‘doesn’t want to refuse offers’ to leave the French club as speculation his future continues.

The Frenchman bagged 21 goals in Ligue 1 during the last campaign which brilliant performance saw him one of the most wanted forward in Europe and went in his brilliant performance by scoring hat-trick against Nancy this weekend.

Earlier last month, we had a £29.3m bid for the 23-year-old rejected in July while the Ligue 1 giants are reportedly preparing to offer the Frenchman a contract that will make him the joint-highest earner in the club’s history.

However, the France forward has hinted himself that he could be open for a move should a suitable offer from interested club shows up. He told Canal+ as quoted by [via London Evening Standard], “If offers come in that one cannot refuse, I don’t want to refuse them.”

“If not, I am happy at Lyon,” he told CANAL+.

As with any transfer story, we need to take this report with a pinch of salt until something concrete comes out but obviously I’d absolutely love for this to be true and to see Lacazette join Arsenal this summer.