5th Summer Signing Done ! Mahrez Arrives London Colney Ahead of Medicals

There is a reporting according to an English media claiming Leicester City and Algerian international has spoken out on his future and has admitted that he would be open to a transfer away from the Premier League champions should the right club shows up interest in his services.

Mahrez in an interview with France football earlier this week as quoted by the London Evening Standard, the French source admits that the reigning PFA Player of the Year also admitted that life in England is perfect.

As quoted by the Evening Standard, “The Premier League is a super league and I would like to stay here for as long as possible.”

“Now, there are two or three clubs in the world, that if they come for me, it definitely makes you think, if you understand what I’m trying to say.”

However, the Algerian international still has long term plans to remain at the Premier League, but the questions now depends with which club will he be playing his football.

Reports have been linking the Gunners with the Algerian all summer as reports suggest the club manager Arsene Wenger is reportedly keen on bolstering his attacking options before the end of this summer.

One still has the feeling that we could still go in for the Algerian, but the case is also similar to that of Alexandre Lacazette situation and the player would need to force the move for anything to happen.

They’re reluctant do so due to their loyalties to the supporters and Mahrez in particular is not willing to leave King Power stadium as being loyal to the man wo brought him through to be the standout man of the Premier League, Claudio Ranieri.