HUGE- Mustafi’s Friend FINALLY Breaks The Ice On His Move To Arsenal

Arsenal’s pursuit of Valencia and German international Shkodran Mustafi has taken yet another step as the German close friend Roberto Soriano appears to have admits that the centre-back is leaving Valencia.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is reportedly keen in bringing in a new centre-back to the club after his side has lose Gabriel and Per Mertesacker to serious injury and he has selected Mustafi has a possible replacement for the duo this summer.

The Mirror as saying last week, claimed that Mustafi had agreed personal terms with Arsenal over a move to the Emirates stadium this summer but now suggest we aren’t willing to meet Valencia asking price for the German defender.

However, Sky Sports and BBC journalists claimed in one of the report yesterday [via Mirror] that while Mustafi is interested in moving to the Emirates stadium this summer, the Gunners are still struggling to agree terms with the La Liga giants as to the price sanctioned on him.

Report emerged earlier yesterday claiming Mustafi teammate and close friend, Roberto Soriano, appears to have confirmed that the German centre-back is on the verge of completing a move to England but in his interview with Spanish interview, he did not made mentioned of him leaving La Liga to Arsenal.

Soriano as quoted by Spanish outlet El Desmarque said, “ I have no luck.  I do not know what to do ‘Musta’.”

“In any case, if there are big clubs are interested in him that means that he is doing very well and I’m happy for him.”

“I’m a little less happy for me, I had hoped he would help me adapt to life in Spain. I came for him and now he goes”