OFFICIAL ! – All Terms Agreed : £35m-Valued Winger Confirms He Has Agreed To Join Arsenal

Reports coming from Portuguese outlet this morning claims Arsenal are only willing to pay half of Porto’s £26m valuation to sign attacker Yacine Brahimi this summer.

The manager Arsene Wenger is reportedly keen on bolstering his defensive option as well as his attacking upfront before the end of the transfer window but there are also suggestions that the Frenchman is also keeping an eye on another winger.

On that note, Brahimi compatriot Riyad Mahrez has been strongly linked with a possible move out of Leicester City to Arsenal and it’s said the man would cost in excess of £35m. It looks like Wenger could be eyeing a cheaper alternative.

Report from the Portuguese outlet A Bola points the north London club as one of the most interested club in signing Yacine Brahimi this summer but claims that we’re only willing to pay £13m for the winger – which is half of what the Portuguese club are looking for.

Also, it is reported that Porto owns close to 50% of the player’s economic right, with investment fund Doyen Sports owning the other half, so neither party are willing to part with him on a cheap price.

The 26-year-old has been in excellent form for the Portueguse club since he made his move to club two year ago, netting 22 goals and providing the club with the club in his 86 appearances with the club so far. I believe Brahimi would certainly bring a real upgrade to our attack if he finally made his move to the Emirates stadium.