Finally ! – Lacazette’s A Gunner – Lyon Submit Bid To Chelsea For Loic Remy

French club Olympique Lyonnais has made contact with Chelsea over the availability of Loic Remy, as it seems that Alexandre Lacazette is on the verge of completing move to Arsenal this summer, according to reports.

The Gunners bid for Lacazette was rejected earlier last month as well as bid submitted by Premier League rival West Ham United, while Paris Saint-Germain are yet to submit their offer for him.

However, we believe that an offer from the Les Perisiens could see an end to our interest in the Frenchman, as they’re known to be ready to spend bountifully on player of such caliber.

PSG recently sealed the move of our former target Jese Rodriguez from Real Madrid on five-year deal in a fee believed to be £21.2m.

Lacazette however, on Sunday netted a brilliant hat-trick for Lyon’s in what that’ve thought would have favoured us should Arsene Wenger has signed him before our match against Liverpool that ended 4-3 home defeat to us.

He said as according to Daily Mail that, “If offers come in that one cannot refuse, I don’t want to refuse them. If not, I am happy at Lyon.”

However, several Premier League clubs have been keeping an eye on Remy, 29, who are said to be interested in signing him on loan before the end of the window. He could make the switch to the French should first-team football can be guaranteed.