GOOD NEWS: Wenger To CONFIRM Signing Of £120,000-A-Week-Star

Up to this very point, we’re still linked with Lyon’s forward Alexandre Lacazette and there are some report yet to be verified by top sources claiming the French club are lining up move for Chelsea’s out-cast should the Frenchman finally complete his move to the Emirates stadium.

However, after seeing our opening bid of £29m being rejected by Lyon, the recent claims of Bruno Genesio that says Lacazette feels loved at Lyon does all but to end our hope of having him in our squad this summer.

Be it as it may, there are report elsewhere claiming European champions Real Madrid have told Arsene Wenger he could do with the signing of James Rodriguez, should he be ready to pay £65m for his service.

Also, according to report from London Evening Standard, the player agent also confirms the statements of Real stating we’ll consider parting with £65m to sign the Colombian star.

Additionally, in the race of the Colombian ace, we’re bound to face competition from our Premier League rivals Chelsea who’re also tipped to be monitoring the player situation at Santiago Bernabeu.

James was completely as per report though, ignored by Zidane during the Los Blancos pre-season, he’s reportedly seeking a move out from Bernabeu for pursuit of first-team football. As according to latest report from Real, the La Liga giants are reportedly set to sell the 25-year-old in this transfer window.

Thus, if Arsenal are willing to enter the race for his signature, the Gunners would have to outprice Chelsea first.

Having a player of his caliber at the Emirates stadium would undeniably be an upgrade to our squad as his technical mode of play with vision and playmaking skills suit the Gunners mode of play.