Medicals PASSED “It Is Done”- Born Forward Has Completed Arsenal Deal

According to report from an Italian outlet, Arsenal are on the verge of losing their target Simone Zaza to Wolfsburg who are said to be lining-up an impressive swoop yet to be published amount for the Italian.

He is reportedly valued at around €25m, which I believe if Arsene Wenger is truly keen on bolstering his attacking options this summer; he should be able to offer such for the highly-skiled want-away Juve forward.

Wolfsburg on the other hand, are said to be interested in signing Zaza to the Volkswagen Arena this summer should German international Julian Draxler who also featured for Germany at the Euro 2016 finally made his move out of the club this summer.

There are also reports that the Bundesliga giants recently flew Zaza to Germany to give him a tour of Volkswagen arena and its facilities in what they believe could impress the Italian to make the move the Die Wölfe. The report also went on claiming that he’ll fulfill his move to Wolfsburg this summer.

We lost our opening Premier League match against Liverpool at the weekend possibly due to high number of inexperience player in the squad.

Wenger is still believe to be in the market for further additions, with Swiss international Granit Xhaka is the only new experienced arrival at the club this summer.

However, if reports are to be believed, the Gunners’ success in finally bringing the youngster to England hinge on Wenger’s own transfer plans this summer.