Wolfsburg Agrees Bid With Arsenal, Julian Draxler To Become A Gunner In Days

Wolfsburg and Germany international winger already tracked by Arsenal for a longtime when he was still a rising star for Schalke 04, is reportedly still on Arsene Wenger’s to do list.

Report from TMW claims the German might now be leaving the Volkswagen Arena after just one season, and become a major in the north London club squad.

The Bundesliga giants are reportedly keen on signing Mario Gomez and Simone Zaza to the club this summer, and according to report, they’re considering selling the German in order to line up lucrative move for the duo.

The report also suggest Draxler would be open for a sale this summer and Arsenal who’ve been showing huge interest in him can now finally be chanced in signing the awaited target.

The report from the above media also went on claiming that we’ve offered €50/£43m in compare to the €36/£31m paid the Bundesliga club paid Gelsenkirchen to secure Draxler move last season.

However, with this recent update, I believe Wenger would be assessing what to do about signing Draxler before the end of this summer.