Arsenal Latest – Cech Admits Why He Crashed His Car – report

Arsenal’s and Czech international has bemoaned his misfortune as according to report coming from the London Evening Standard following our 4-3 defeat to Liverpool on the opening day of the Premier League season.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger’s sides missed the chance to send a statement of intent to their title rivals and were swept aside by the Red’s as we lose our first home game of the season for the second year in a row.

The Gunners fans for being beaten at his near post by Philippe Countinho criticized the Czech goalkeeper and the goalkeeper’s day reportedly got worse as he crashed his car on the way out of the ground.

The 34-year-old has described his car crashing as “one of those days” but confesses he is still unsure how he managed to damage his vehicle.

He said on the Arsenal’s official site as quoted by the London Evening Standard, “What happened is I hit a pillar – that’s the reality.”

“How it happened is hard to say. It was one of those days.

“We were just getting out of the car park and talking about the game and suddenly I just heard ‘careful’ and that was it!”

Fortunately, Cech and all of his passengers were unharmed: “Nothing happened to anyone just the car probably is not happy with me.

“Everybody else was fine. We were going very slowly. In the car park you can’t go any faster than a few miles per hour.

“That was the lucky part of it,” he added.

However, the goalkeeper will be lining up  for us against our upcoming match against the reigning Premier League champions as we looking forward to put our nightmare start behind them.

However, who will play in front of Cech remains to be seen with Wenger considering taking a “gamble” on the fitness of Laurent Koscielny.