BREAKING NEWS: £16m Submitted – 6ft0″ CREATIVE Playmaker Set For Arsenal Transfer

There is a report according to an English media claiming Arsenal have seen an opening an opening £16m bid rejected for Juventus and Gabonese midfielder Mario Lemina.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is strongly keen in bringing in a new centre-back to the Emirates stadium before the transfer window closes at the end of the month.

However, it appears the Frenchman may also be in the market for further midfield additions to the club, as per report from the Sun.

Just about two weeks the summer emerges, with got linked with a move for the Gabonese midfielder and report according to the Sun citing sources from Italy claim the Gunners have now submitted an opening £16m offer for Lemina.

He joined Juve on a permanent basis in the last campaign following an impressive initial loan spell from French club Marseille having make his name as a young midfielder in France but seems Arsene is keen on bringing him to the Premier League.

As on this stage, it appears we’ll have to dig a little deeper if we want the 22-year-old at the Emirates stadium as the newspaper are suggesting that the Italian champions have rejected our opening bid for Lemina and are demanding closer to £20m to part with him.