Fresh Update On Danny Welbeck Injury and Wenger’s Transfer Plan

Arsenal’s and England forward Danny Welbeck is reportedly set to hand Arsene Wenger a huge boost by returning back from the his long time injury earlier than expected, as according to the Daily Mirror.

The Gunners hitman suffered a knee problem at the end of the last campaign in our match against Manchester City and was expected to be out for up to a year after undergoing a knee surgery

However, it now appears that the England hitman could be set for a shock return to the club and eases the pressure on the Frenchman to sign a new striker before the end of current transfer window.

As according to report from the manager, Wenger, he said, “The news was excellent and he will be back around Christmas.”

“He had a second check — not a procedure, a check with a camera inside. That was the good news of last week, the only good news. That was very positive.”

“He has an inflammation of his knee and they had to go in again to see if it is healing well or not. If the healing was not good, he would have been out until April.”

This is finally some good news for the north London club are we are in the midst of an injury crisis since the end of the last campaign and even at the opening Premier League match.

In our opening match against Liverpool at the Emirates stadium, we lost Aaron Ramsey, Alex Iwobi and while during the pre-season match against MLS All Stars Per Mertesacker. Gabriel Paulista also got hit by an injury as well that as ruled him out for the next coming eight weeks.

However, we will be expected to bounce back this weekend when will travel to King Power stadium Leicester City at 5.30pm on Saturday.