Huge : Medicals On-Going – Mustafi Spotted At The Emirates Stadium

Having been linked with Valencia’s and Germany international all summer, it looks as though something is still cooking between Arsenal and the La Liga club.

There are some earlier reports claiming we’ve had our bid for the German world-cup winner accepted and he could be on his way to the Emirates stadium in some couple of days while some reports are still claiming our bid for Mustafi has been rejected by Valencia.

As at now, there are still doubts about the deal as it’s clear if Arsene Wenger will still be opened to the signing of the Los Che centre-back. We’re desperately in need of a new centre-back after losing Per Mertesacker to Gabriel Paulista to long time injuries.

Moreover, our Premier League opening match against Liverpool at the Emirates on Sunday which ended 4-3 to our defeat is enough reason I think Wenger needs to brings in a new centre-back.

Mustafi At the EMirates Stadium

However, as according to the picture, it was release last last night from an unreliable media but one can’t still deny that there rumours emerging from sites of their caliber do becomes truth.