LATEST ! – Manager speaks out amid reports of £16m Arsenal defender bid

West Bromwich Albion head-coach Tony Pulis has reportedly admitted Arsenal target Jonny Evans could leave the Albions this summer should the north London club table a reasonable offer for the defender.

Reports coming from England have linked the 28-years-old with a possible move to the Emirates stadium after two of Gunners centre-backs were hit by long-term injuries recently.

Another defensive option, Laurent Koscielny, was out of the squad in our 4-3 loss at home to Liverpool last Sunday with the manager Arsene Wenger yesterday reportedly admits the Frenchman may not be included in the squad against Leicester City today.

Koscielny will reportedly be left on the bench in our match away against Leicester City today at the King Power stadium as he continues to have his extended break following his exploit for France at the Euro 2016.

With the north London club subsequently being linked with a move for the Northen Ireland out of the Hawthorns, the Albions coach yesterday gave an update on the rumours linking him with Arsenal and said he wants him to remain with the Baggies.

He also claims the club may be tempted to sell the former Manchester United should they received an official offer from the Gunners could change things.

He said as quoted via the London Evening Standard, “If Arsenal come in for Jonny we will do it between the clubs,” Pulis said on Friday ahead of West Brom’s game with Everton this weekend.

“I am not going to sit here and talk about doing a deal with anyone.”

“We want him to stay with us because he’s outstanding. He was most probably our best player against Palace.”

“Thing is with Jonny, I think he could play anywhere. Reads the game so well, never gives ball away, great addition to squad and well respected in the dressing room.”