Unbelievable ! – £22m Submitted For Ricardo Rodriguez – Fan Will Love This

The Mirror are reporting this morning that Chelsea are preparing a £22m offer for Wolfsburg left-back Ricardo Rodriguez.

Report according to the Mirror [via The Telegraph] earlier on Friday claims Chelsea are prepare an eye-watering swoop for Wolfsburg’s and Swiss international left-back Ricardo Rodriguez.

The Swiss defender has been strongly with a possible move to Arsenal earlier this summer in which there were some reports then claiming we’ve stepped up our interest in the left-back and set to trigger his €25m (£19m, $28m).

The Blues as well, are also in the hunt for a new left-back to balance their back four, by this means, Cesar Azpilicueta would be allow moving to his preferred position, the right back.

The Mirror are also suggesting that the Swiss defender has been on the Blues manager Antonio Conte’s radar as he’s keen on strengthening his defensive options before the end of this transfer window.

Earlier in the month June, Rodriguez has apparently told Wolfsburg that he wants a move out from the Volkswagen Arena before the transfer window closes.