All Terms Agreed: Reliable Insider Confirms Arsenal Deal Done For Centre-Back

Arsenal first game of the season ended on a disappointing not and the major culprit in the defense was Calum Chambers, whose dismal performance saw the Reds got the better of us with four goals.

Arsenal legend Ian Wright claims the career of Calum Chambers for Arsenal is over after he was dropped earlier today when we played Leicester City.

After his performance in last weekend’s defeat against Liverpool, Chambers was axed from the heart of the Gunners’ defence, with Wenger preferring to stick with the even younger and less experienced Rob Holding, who signed from Bolton earlier in the summer.

He told BT Sport: ‘Calum Chambers has been here three years and then Rob Holding comes in from Bolton who haven’t been doing that well and he’s at the heart of their defence.

‘For him to come in and get picked ahead of him, Calum must look to move on.

‘Everyone talks about Arsenal bringing players in but they need to stop stockpiling players as well and freshen things up. We know how he feels about Calum Chambers now.’