Fan Will Love This ! – New Striker Revealed [+Photos]

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has appeared to shed light on signing a new striker before the summer transfer window closes.

The Frenchman has been linked with a host of different players this summer however, he had managed to sign only three players so far.

Leicester’s and England international forward Jamie Vardy rejected the chance in moving to the Emirates stadium this summer after the north London club activated his £20m contract release clause which we’ve also failed with a bid for Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette.

Wenger has drop hint on his pursuit in signing a new striker and claims that will make do with Sanchez in a centre-forward role this season.

Sanchez

The Frenchman started with Sanchez up front for the visit of Liverpool last weekend as we lost 4-3 to the Reds, Wenger persisted with the Chilean in a central role at King Power stadium.

In his pre-match interview with the media conference at London Colney, he said, “Is Sanchez a long-term solution through the middle? I think yes. I think it is worth to try as he has the quality to go behind,’

“On the flanks he uses a lot of energy by chasing back and I would like to use his energy sometimes a bit more efficiently by going behind the defenders as he is a good finisher.

“He has similar qualities to Luis Suarez. He is technically top.

“We have a few strikers who have a chance but if we find the right players we buy. But if you ask people ‘give me names’ they just sit in front of you — it is not that easy.”

Earlier this summer, he completed the signing of Granit Xhaka in a £33m deal from Bundesliga side Borussia Monchengladbach at the start of the summer.

The Arsenal manager has also signed Japanese forward Takuma Asano and Bolton Wanderers defender Rob Holding.