Injury Update: Theo Walcott Shows How Fit He Is After Leicester Draw

Arsenal’s Theo Walcott was spotted on his bike on Sunday afternoon less than 24 hours after the Gunners disappointing goalless draw against the reigning Premier League champions Leicester City at the King Power stadium.

Our wait for our Premier League win of the season continues after we were unable to find a way past the Foxes at their home ground.

walcottride

In fact, the Foxes were so also unfortunate to receive a late penalty after Span international Hector Bellerin appeared to foul Foxes and Nigerian international winger Ahmed Musa.

We lost 4-3 to Liverpool at home to Liverpool last weekend after the England international gave us the lead before goals from Phillippe Countinho, Adam Lallana, and Sadio Mane.

However, the 27-year-old was not seen nurturing his wounds on Sunday afternoon but was spotted headed out for a bike ride with his son Finley.

He posted the above photo on his Instagram page and wrote the following caption:

“Boys Sunday bike ride ”

Arsenal finished second in the Premier League table but 10 points behind Leicester City in the last campaign and we hope this season end with an incredible difference.