Arsenal Staff Resigns From Club Following Wenger’s Shocking Transfer Move

You don’t have to be a football expert to know that Arsenal need a high-scoring striker to lead the club’s attack. The fans have been crying foul, but it seems we are not alone in this.

Wenger post-press conference was quite a lengthy one; where he made a length statement, exonerating himself from the club’s slow pace in the transfer market.

It doesn’t cost a lot of money, that. Why do you say I’m reluctant, I don’t understand that? If I buy you tomorrow for £45m that means I’ve bought you for £45m, have I done well? Yes, if I listen to you, I will have done well because I spent the money. That is not a quality, buying a top player, that is different – and we are ready to do that. I spend £300m if I find the player and if I have the £300m. Not to forget as well that we are a club who has 600 employees who we need to have a responsible attitude for as well. It’s a bit surprising that you come out of football games and you don’t speak about football, you have to speak about money. I believe that you have to respect the players who play, the performance that has been done today by those teams and if you find players who can strengthen our team, then we are not reluctant to spend the money.

Now, an Arsenal staff has tendered his resignation letter to ease the club’s salary burden, and he suggests that more employees are set to tread similar path.

The letter has gone viral on the internet but we are still yet to ascertain on legit the story is since the twitter account was created this month.