CONFIRMED Deal AGREED, Centre-Back To Sign For Arsenal In The Coming Days

There is a report coming from an Italian media claiming Arsenal have turned attention to Fiorentina defender Davide Astori as a potential solution in curbing the club defensive crisis.

According to Gazzamercato.com [via Football Italia] claims that the north London club have approach to the club for the Fiorentina centre-half as the Gunners manager Arsene Wenger is keen on strengthening his defensive options before the end of this summer.

The report also went on claiming that we’ve have been put  off by Valencia for the service of German defender Shkodran Mustafi and also Wenger is reportedly been put off in his pursuit of Atletico Madrid star Jose Gimenez due to La Liga giants high asking prices for the Uruguayan.

Apparently, as per report the story from Gazzamercato.com, the Frenchman has turned his focus to Astori as he is keen on improving his defensive options.

Due to lack of experienced CB in the squad, Wenger started with inexperienced duo Rob Holding and Calum Chambers in our Premier League opening match against Liverpool at the Emirates stadium.