Done Deal? Terms Agreed, Draxler To Earn £120,000k-a-week With Arsenal- Reports

Italian media TuttoMercatoWeb are claiming that Arsenal have submitted a bid of £41.9 million for Wolfsburg and German international winger Julian Draxler, with the German club reportedly set to accept the Gunners officer.

Our transfer business this summer has once again be cumbersome all through the summer, as we’re desperately in need of a new forward and a central defender after seeing a healthy number of transfer targets join other clubs or extend their stay with their current clubs.

The club title drought and unimpressive performances as been blamed on Arsene Wenger for his reluctance to spend and bringing the much-needed reinforcement to the club.

The atmosphere at the Emirates stadium became exasperating after we loss 4-3 home loss to Liverpool on the opening weekend of the Premier League season.

More so, the report from Italian media also suggested should the Frenchman succeed in signing Draxler, he could be signing earning £80,000k-a-week or close to £120,000k-a-week with the Gunners.

The report from the Italian media went on claiming that the German world-cup winner is interested in moving to the Emirates stadium, although there has been no official confirmation of any bid from the Gunners.

While a centre-back is the major spot that require an urgent attention at the Emirates, we are in need of a versatile attacker who can play anywhere along the front line will certainly boost our chances of challenging for the EPL title, especially someone of the German’s quality.

The 22-year-old has a caliber similar to that of a young Robin van Persie, who will signed to the Emirates stadium as a winger. Should a move for the 22-year-old come to fruition, I believe Draxler could the second Van Persie at the Emirates stadium.