Done Deal+Pictures: Mustafi Medical Done, Squad Number Assigned [+Photos]

What do you think Gooners?

We’re desperately in need of defensive reinforcements after suffering injuries to Per Mertesack and Gabriel Paulista, while Laurent Koscielny had a back problem as recently as which was confirmed by Arsene Wenger.

The injury showed just after our 0-0 draw with the Premier League champion. It was revealed via the official website.

The German international still remains of our top targets and following the Frenchman’s admission, they are trying to get a deal done for the 24-year-old. With the recent report all over the media, there is hope Mustafi will be joining Arsenal this week.

shkodran-mustafi-arsenal-shirt-allarsenal-image

The former Everton youth player certainly looks at home in the red and white and could prove to be the perfect successor to his compatriot Per Mertesacker who according to report will be returning until the New Year and is the wrong side of 30.