“I came To Be Champion!” Says £10-RATED After Arsenal Complete Move

Former Arsenal and now Sporting Lisbon forward has admitted that he joined the Portuguese club to become a ‘champion.’

He moved to Sporting Lisbon on a year loan with the Portugal side, the Colombian international is reportedly said to be happy to have to be part of the club which, is not surprising given how little faith manager Arsene Wenger put him not matter what he did.

He was quoted via the official Sporting website, “I came to be champion! I will give my best and repay the trust that was placed in me. It is true that I talked with Bryan Ruiz, who spoke highly of the club.

“However, it was the support given by the President and the coach who weighed in my decision.”

 “My only promise is a lot of work. Sacrifice. Deliver 100 percent and I think the results will come for you.

“I know what I can do and I hope everything goes well in Alvalade”.

Undeniably, it could be argued that we’ve shipped the 24-year-old out of the squad again to make way for German international Serge Gnabry.

The German international has been a subject of attraction this summer at the Olympics in Rio, even if he was rather quiet during the final, which saw Brazil win on penalties to claim the gold medal.

However, it still doesn’t hide the fact we now have fewer attacking players than we did when the window opened.