Deal Done! £37m Bid Submitted For Antoine Griezmann – Coming to Arsenal In Days

Antoine Griezmann has confirmed that he received several offers to leave Atletico Madrid this summer amid interest from Premier League giants Arsenal, Manchester United and even Chelsea.

The France forward was top scorer at European championship and fired Diego Simeone’s side to the Champions League final.

Griezmann was unsurprisingly in demand this summer but he insist he never thought about leaving the Spanish capital this summer.

‘Offers? I have always been very clear, I have no intentions of leaving Atletico, Cholo

[Simeonoe] and my team-mates,’ he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

‘Yes some calls arrived but I didn’t listen to them. I have no doubts: I have the will and desire to win something with Atletico.’

Griezmann also admitted he speaks regularly with United star Paul Pogba.

‘I speak to him often these days, we’re close friends,’ he added. ‘It’s a shame for Juventus because they lost a great player, but I’m very happy for Paul. ‘Manchester United spent €105million to buy him back? Football is like this.

‘What is certain is in these years Paul improved dramatically at Juventus.’

Perhaps Pogba could have a word with his mate and convince him to join him at Old Trafford…!