Done Deal! Terms Agreed, Griezmann To Earn £180,000k-a-week With Arsenal- Reports

We all know that should Arsene Wenge triumph in the signing of Atletico Madrid’s Antoine Griezmann would have been the marquee and most sensational signing we’ve all been waiting feverishly for.

He could also turned us into realistic title challengers once more this season as the French forward has become one of the best and most sorted forwards in European football over the past couple of seasons.

Griezmann bagged 32 goals in all competition for the Rojiblancos last season and saw his stock rise when he bagged the Player of the Tournament at this summer European championship 2016 having led his country to the final where they narrowly lost out to Portugal.

However, unless things change unimaginably over the closing week of the summer window, as the way things are going, it looks as though we’re going to fail once again in boosting our attacking options this summer as Wenger is refusing to spend big money.

Also, there are some suggestion claiming should we finally be able to sign the forward to Arsenal this summer, he could earning close to £120,000-A-Week but that’s fucking too low, if the most under-rated winger at Arsenal is earning £140,000-A-Week, it should not be an offence seeing the Frenchman earing £180,000-A-Week at Arsenal.

I personally believe we all will be pleased that Arsenal have been trying and finally succeeded in signing a top-notch striker like the Frenchman but will come as no comfort if will head fully in to the new season with just Olivier Giroud to rely on for the whole of the new season.