OFFICIAL ! – All Terms Agreed : SkySport Confirms Mustafi Deal With Arsenal’s Done

There is a report coming from Sky Sports claiming Valencia are not willing to sell Shkodran Mustafi who has been strongly linked with a move to Arsenal this summer.

The report went on claiming that the La Liga giants will however be poised to sell the German international to the north London club if only we can meet his buy-out clause, which stands at £43.1m.

£43.1m should be an ideal fee for Mustafi and a price Arsenal should be able to afford and with our recent performances that’s not impressive, the club injury tragedy in recent days, we should not be hesitative in meeting the club asking price for the former Everton youth player.

Additionally, it has been revealed that we’ve been involved in negotiations with the Los Che for the German international quite for some time now and it’s understood that we’ve reached an agreement with Valencia for the player.

However, according to the report from the Sky Sport, its suggested that the Gunners are considering the £43.1m asking price for Mustafi is too much and are not prepared to pay that amount for him.