Medicals Soon ! – Arsenal Fans React On Twitter To £25m-Rated Defender

This summer transfer window has not been the smoothest for us all this summer and recent rumours linking former Manchester United defender Jonny Evans hasn’t gone down too well but now another United player Phil Jones has also been rumoured with a move to the Emirates stadium.

Arsenal have signed Granit Xhaka, Rob Holding, Takuma Asano and Kelechi Nwakali. Asano and Nwakali are set to spend the season out on loan.

The additions of these players have nothing but little to appease us all as we’re still craving for a prolific centre-forward to help in our chase for the Premier League title challenge this season.

Meanwhile, a new central defender is also seen as a requirement following injuries to Per Mertesacker and Gabriel Paulista during pre-season.

However, according to the Telegraph, West Brom have demanded £25m for the Northern Ireland defender that has been met with a strong reaction on social media.

Here are the best reactions on Twitter as some fans have suggested they’d rather see manager Arsene Wenger make a move for Phil Jones instead…