32-Goals In 42 Hitman To Undergo Arsenal Medical In Days – Fans Will Love This !

Arsenal have reportedly opened talks with Sporting Lisbon over Algerian international Islam Slimani, according to reports from Daily Express.

The north London manager Arsene Wenger is still said to be active in the market as he is keen on bringing in a new defender to the Emirates stadium before the next Wednesday, which transfer deadline.

However, a new striker is also on the Frenchman’s agenda, having seen his £29million bid for Lyon hitman Alexandre Lacazette rejected earlier last month.

Now, Here Is The City are claiming the Gunners have contact with Sporting about signing the Algerian forward.

According to the report, it is suggested the we’ve begun talks with the Portuguese club about signing the 28-year-old to the Premier League this season.

It is reported that we are willing to pay Sporting £25m for the service of the Algerian, but they’re believed to be seeking an amount close to £30m to part with their star striker.

He bagged 32 goals in his 42 appearances for the club and his country last season.  He has been the subject of transfer this summer as he’s previously been linked with Leicester, West Ham, Everton and Newcastle.