Granit Xhaka’s first impressions of Arsenal have been ‘superb’ – reports

Arsenal’s and Swiss international has admitted his new impressions of his Arsenal debut have been “superb” one month into his career with the North London club.

The Swiss moved to the Emirates stadium from Borussia Monchengladbach earlier this summer he has featured in both of the Emirates outfit opening Premier League games.

We’ve experience a shaky start to the Premier League season are still yet to record their first victory, which has seen pressure build Arsene Wenger, with large groups of club’s fanbase keen for him to add to his squad further.

However, the Swiss international is said to be enjoying his life in north London, he said on the club’s official website [via Evening Standard],

“It has been a quick first month, one that passed very quickly and one in which I saw lots of nice things,”

“We were in the US, in Norway and Sweden, so my first impressions are superb.

“I imagined it to be exactly like that. I am very happy to have taken this step to come here.”

The Switzerland international has slipped seamlessly into Wenger’s midfield but not yet comfortable enough to conduct interviews in English.

However, he hopes to be up to speed soon and has received a warm welcome from his new teammates as he attempt to adapt to life in the capital.

“Many players have offered me help in case I need something.”

“They told me to be open and frank, and I have been very well received. It is very important for me to feel that the players are on my side.”