Medicals BOOKED ! – £20million RATED Star Has Agreed Arsenal Transfer

According to the Telegraph, Arsenal are strongly interest in signing £20m-rated Manchester United defender Phil Jones but the Red Devils manager Jose Mourinho will refuse to do any business with Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

Wenger is still on the search for a new centre-back after Gabriel and Per Mertesacker have been ruled out through injury and we’ve so far been frustrated in our attempts to sign top target Shkodran Mustafi.

Wenger is reportedly willing to pay around £25m for the German international but Valencia are demanding the full value of his £43m buyout clause making any potential deal highly unlikely at this stage.

The club are believed to be hopeful that Valencia will eventually cave and lower their asking price over the next week but Wenger still needs to look for a back-up plan and the Telegraph claim that we’re now eyeing a shock swoop on United for Phil Jones.