“Yes” Its Done ! – Arsenal Triggered £17mRATED Buyout Clause – reports

Arsenal are reportedly set to sign Deportivo La Coruna forward Luca Perez within the next 24 hours after they’ve been reports that we’ve triggered the Spanish forward £17m (€20m) buyout clause, according to report emanating from Spain.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been on the hunt for a new forward this season to collaborate Olivier Giroud.

We’ve been frustrated in the Frenchman pursuit of a number of players including the likes of Alexandre Lacazette and Jamie Vardy.

However, Perez, 27, who will turn 28 next month is the latest forward linked with a move to Arsenal and report according to the Daily Mail claimed that we’ve made a late move to hijack the Toffees deal for Lucas Perez.

The report went on claiming we’ve agreed to pay his £17m buyout fee having scouted the player for some time.

Perez has enjoyed his best season ever last year having bagged 19-goals and provided 11 assist in his 39 games for Deportivo side that finished 15th in the La Liga table.