£52m Duo Bid Completed ! – Here Are What We Think About New Signings

Sky Sports are reporting Arsenal have agreed a deal to sign Deportivo La Coruna’s and Turkish international after we’re believed to have meet the Turk £17.1 million release clause.

A short statement to an undisclosed Spanish outlet [via Sky Sport] read, “The striker, Lucas Perez, will not fly to Seville, with permission of the club.”

The report from the above media also claims the 27-year-old is expected to be in London later on today to complete Arsenal medical.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger had recently admits he’s set to splash the cash on necessary players before the transfer window closed and, to our believe, it seems the Frenchman is on the brink of completing a duo deal.

He was recently quoted saying [via The Daily Mail] saying, “Before you pay over the odds you have to be convinced by the player.

“Can he strengthen your squad? Then you must have the money available to pay, because we already invested at a very high price. And we will do so again.”

“We work very hard and I cannot tell you much more. What I fight against is to tell the only way is to buy. It is right when you buy. We are not scared to spend the money. It is about the quality.

“I think this club has been built on that. The main thing on building the club is based on the transfer policy. I know everyone questions that because we’ve not done as much as they wish.

“I’ve done over 400 transfers, and I know every transfer is written. You are not the only person to decide on [them].”

However, it still remain to be seen what the German will bring to Arsenal, but on my opinion, Mustafi concisely, will bring a lot

The former Everton youth player is widely recognized as one of the best centre-back in La Liga. Mustafi at 24-years-old, is yet to reach his peak. He also has huge and impressive experience at Champions League as well as international level.

As for the Turkish international forward, he’s fast, exactly the type of striker we’re looking forward to, he’s bursting energy and he possess a deadly left foot that helped him bagged 17  goals for the Spanish side last season.

With French international Olivier Giroud as our only out-and-out striker at the Emirates stadium, we can do a lot worse in the Premier League than the 27-year-old.