Arsenal’s Predicted Line-Up Against Watford With New Signings

Our third round of the 2016/17 Premier League fixtures is scheduled to be away against Watford at the Vicarage Road tomorrow at 10:00AM Eastern Time.

Now, though, we’re facing 0ne of the toughest team in the Premier League as we come up against Walter Mazzarri’s in Sky Sports.

The match against the Hornets will be an intriguing matchup with our newly signed players, Shkodran Mustafi form Valencia and Lucas Perez from Deportivo La Coruna.

Our side has played and performed woefully in our two last match against Liverpool and Premier League champions Leicester City due to shortage of experience backups.

However, if recent report coming from English media are anything to go by, the two signings could start up their debut against Watford at the Vicarage Road on Saturday. Below is our predicted line-up against Watford.