BBC CONFIRM Arsenal’s £52m Bid ! Medicals Ongoing ! – Defender/Attacker Set To Become A Gunner

Arsenal’s summer transfer window has finally come to life – and it’s now about time too.

We’ve spent close to £34 million so far, we’re now look set to at least double our expenditure with the arrival of Shkodran Mustafi, who is reportedly close to completing £35 million-plus move, according to BBC.

The German defender arrival to the Arsenal will come as welcome news for us all following huge disappointing start to the new Premier League season, let alone the dearth of quality options at centre-back.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is close to completing not just only one deal, but two new signings.