Wenger CONFIRM Arsenal Bid! Mustafi & Perez Set To Become A Gunner VERY SOON !

nArsenal Banter brings you latest update on Arsenal news from top media sites like Daily Mail, Metro, The Express, The Independent, The Telegraph, SkySports and so on.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger according to Squawka is “99% confident” that his side will bring in their transfer targets this week, with German international Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez on the verge of joining the Gunners.

Both fans and rivals have heavily criticized us so far in the new season, after failing once again to light up the summer transfer window.

The Frenchman has been the subject of the most criticism, although it appears that the 66-year-old is finally set to break the bank to appease the fans and strengthen the team defensive and attacking options.

Reports on Thursday revealed that Deportivo La Coruna’s and Turkish international Lucas Perez had seen his release clause of roughly £17 million activated by the north London club.

Additionally, we’re much sweeten and appeased when speculation about Mustafi came out this morning claiming the German is heading to London ahead of a £35 million move from Valencia.

“We are working on the deals,” Wenger said at a press conference on Friday.

“We are not close enough to announce to you today that they will sign for us. I’m 99 per cent confident we will sign somebody before the end of the transfer window.

“Today maybe I’m a bit too optimistic but I hope we’ll have done what we want before deadline day.”