Breaking News: “Finally the ice is broken” – Ozil Personally CONFIRM 5th Summer Signings

Arsenal’s and German international Mesut Ozil was all smiles with the club summer signing from Borussia Monchengladback Granit Xhaka after our 3-1 victory over Watford at Vicarage Road on Saturday afternoon.

The victory against the Hornets today recorded our first season Premier League win of the season after brilliant goals from Santi Cazorla, Alexis Sanchez and Ozil in the first half of the game at Vicarage Road.

Watford substitute Roberto Pereyra which offered the home side some hope in the second half but our side held on to secure straight three points.

ozilxhaka

Today’s match make it Mezut Ozil first Premier League start of the 2016/17 campaign at Watford alongside the Frenchman’s big-money summer signing Granit Xhaka.

The World Cup winner posted the above photo on his Instagram page and wrote the following caption:

“Finally the ice is broken 👊 First three points in this young season. 😎 #WFCvAFC #AFC #YaGunnersYa @arsenal”

We lost 4-3 to top-four rivals Liverpool in their opening Premier League game of the season at the Emirates Stadium.

The north London side played out a goalless draw with Leicester City in their second fixture of the new season.