DONE! Medical Passed + Squad No. Assigned: Arsenal Target Agrees €28m Long-Loan Deal

West Ham have completed the signing of Arsenal target Simone Zaza from Juventus on a season-loan loan deal, as confirmed by the club this morning.

However, there were strong reports that the Premier League giants had agreed a club record with the Serie A champions for a fee of €28 million for Zaza.

The agreed official terms of the deal, as according to report from the club website claims that there will be an initial fee of €5m for the loan. A mandatory payment of €20m reportedly will make the move for Zaza be permanent should he make certain brilliant Premier League appearances.

Zaza in his first interview as Hammers player, he revealed how happy he was to be part of what manager Slaven Bilic is trying to achieve at the club. He said,

 “I want to thank everyone for welcoming me including the fans and everyone at the Club. I wanted to start a new experience and I feel this is the right choice for me.

“I have been fortunate enough to have already played at the new Stadium with a different shirt. It is a beautiful stadium and I felt the warmth of the fans and this was a big reason why I wanted to join the Club.

“I want to become a better player and I know I can do that at West Ham. Unfortunately we could not qualify for the Europa League, but I am hoping I can help the Club do that next season.”

The 25-year-old joins the Premier League side after one season at Juventus, where he found first-team opportunities hard to come by in a squad blessed with a number of talented strikers.

The move brings to an end the Hammers’ long search for a striker, and there is every chance that the last few days of the transfer window will now be relatively uneventful for the Hammers.