Official Report ! – New Signing Spotted With Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez

Arsenal’s first summer signing Granit Xhaka from Borussia Mochengladbach was in high spirits with his new team-mates Mesut Ozil and Chilean international Alexis Sanchez in the club training at London Colney.

The Gunners are bidding to win their first Premier League game of the season after failing to register three points from their opening two fixtures.

We had our first Premier League winning against the Hornets at the Vicarage in a 3-1. The first goal came from Santi Cazorla from the penalty spot in 9th minute while in the exactly at the 40th minute, An excellent lob by Alexis Sanchez land into the net.

Just about few minute to the match getting ending at exactly 45+1′ minute, Mezut Ozil scores with a header.

However, we lost 4-3 to Liverpool at the Emirates Stadium in their opening Premier League fixture before a goalless draw with Leicester City at King Power Stadium last weekend.

The north Londoners signed Xhaka in a £33m deal from Bundesliga outfit Borussia Monchengladbach before also securing deals for Japanese forward Takuma Asano and Bolton Wanderers defender Rob Holding.

Wenger’s side haven’t won the Premier League title since 2004 but the Gunners will be hoping Ozil and Sanchez can inspire the north London side to glory this term.