After Perez, Arsenal Hoping To Announce £200-A-Week Marquee Signing In Days ! – Bild

Arsenal after completing fairly expensive deals that’ll see the club summer spending spree close to around £100m to sign Lucas Perez and Shkodran Mustafi this week, the north London reportedly working on another important deal.

However, the new Gunners deal this time is said to involved one of Arsenal player who’s tipped to be seeking a move back to his former club, according to an earlier report.

We secured our first victory of the 2016/17 season against Watford at the Vicarage stadium which victory has kept us up with title rivals Chelsea, Manchester United, and Manchester City. The trio has won all three of their games so far.

The future of the German international at Arsenal has been in doubt this summer following concerns that one of top European clubs Bayern Munich and Real are interested in his services.

However, recent report linking Ozil out of the Emirates stadium this summer can be regarded balls of a swan as the report according to German outlet Bild claims the Gunners are lining-up lucrative deal for the playmaker.

The report from the German outlet also claims the Gunners manager Arsene Wenger has admitted that the Ozil, who still two years left on his contract with Arsenal to commit his future with the north London club is one his priorities.

Now, according to Bild, Ozil has reportedly been offered a new £200,000-a-week deal to become the highest paid player in the Gunners’ history.

When asked about his future at Arsenal a few weeks ago, Ozil refused to give too much away about negotiations with the club.

“I still have two years contract with Arsenal.” the former Real Madrid star said

“We will be in talks with the club [about a new contract] and we will see what happens.”