It’s Official_Perez & Mustafi Paperwork’s Done – Perez In All Smile In Arsenal Jersey

Arsene Wenger according Sky Sport News has revealed the signings of Lucas Perez and Shkodran Mustafi are almost complete.

Perez and Mustafi have both reportedly undergone their medicals with the north London club although there is still some paperwork to be completed before the transfers of the two players can officially be announced.

The 27-year-old Deportivo La Coruna forward will be moving to the Emirates stadium from the La Liga club’s side for a reported fee of £17.1m, will link up with Arsenal squad as soon as the deal is finalized.

Also, German international and Valencia centre-back Mustafi, 24, will also move from the La Liga club on a five-year deal, according to report coming from Sky in Germany, with a fee that could rise £35m understood to have been agreed this week.

However, after the completion of Mustafi deal with Arsenal, he will not link up with his new teammates until after the international break with Germany scheduled to play Finland and Norway on August 31 and September 4 respectively.

Wenger speaking after our Saturday’s 3-1 win against Watford at the Vicarage Road, the Frenchman said, “We have bought two players in Mustafi and Lucas Perez. They’ve both had medicals but we need to complete the paperwork.”

“We have a good little break now and we can help them to join the squad. Lucas Perez is not in the Spanish national team so can join straight away but for Mustafi we have to wait until after the break because he goes with Germany.”

Moreover, the Frenchman was asked if there would be any other new faces at the Emirates stadium before the transfer deadline on Wednesday evening, he replied by saying, “I don’t think so.”

“First of all we have a very big squad and we’ve spent a lot of money as well. We had to work very hard to get these two signings done.

“I expected it to last until Tuesday but fortunately it unlocked very quickly on Friday. We don’t have any plans for anyone else now.”