Breaking: Julian Draxler To Have SHOCK Medical With Club, Wolfsburg Accepts £64m

Arsenal are reportedly said could miss out on Wolfsburg’s and German international Julian Draxler following the recent reports claiming Paris Saint-Germain are ready to offer the Bundesliga giants an offer of around £64 million for the World Cup winner.

Meanwhile, there are also report elsewhere claiming South American startlet playing for Club Atletico Lanus has reportedly spoken of his desire to play for the Gunners.

On the cards of the Draxler set to complete his move, report according to German newspaper Kicker [via The Sun] claims Ligue 1 giants PSG are set to offer the Volkswagen Arena and impressive deal for a move for Draxler, who has reportedly expressed his aim to leave the Bundesliga giants this summer.

“I clearly told Dieter Hecking after the European Championship that I wanted to leave Wolfsburg. The coach knew for over three weeks.”

“It really surprised me that for weeks they talked to the media about me. I expected that differently, for instance that someone would approach me and ask how I see it.”

“Before they said something publicly, they should have also talked with me personally first.”

However, Draxler is reportedly seeking a move out of the German club due to club finishing in eight on the Bundesliga ranking last season.

There will be no any European football this term, which is believed to be a high priority for Draxler, who has long been linked with a move to the Emirates stadium.