FINALLY ! – Mustafi Reveals Reasons Why He Joins Arsenal

German international Shkodran Mustafi has spoken of the important role of Arsenal’s and his fellow compatriot Mesut Ozil played in convincing him to join the Gunners this summer.

The Valencia defender is set to move to the Emirates stadium in £35 million deal before the transfer window closes on Wednesday, according to BBC Sport.

Prior to his move to Arsenal, the German World Cup winner spoke with some of his compatriot about his move to the Emirates and what’s has attracted him to move the north London club.

Mustafi told Sky Sports in Germany as follows, “He [Ozil] told me everything I wanted to know,”

“Everything was positive, so I was convinced very fast. It did not take much. I have always loved Arsenal, I like how they play here, it is not typical English.”

The Arsenal fanbase are extremely excited about Mustafi, as he’s made rapid progress since joining Valencia. Here’s a look at the qualities he will bring to the Emirates:

Ozil has been with Arsenal since 2013 and remains our record signing.

The former Real Madrid playmaker became a fan favourite, too, and it was little shock to see the Gunners attack coming back to life again at Vicarage stadium in our match against Watford on Saturday following his return to the starting XI.

It’s however, not a surprise to hear Ozil has been waxing lyrical about the Emirates to his future teammate. The playmaker will also be acutely aware of what his compatriot would add to the squad in our pursuit of major honours.

The number below from WhoScore.com shows how impressive the Mustafi has been defensive colossus in the Spanish flight,

According to Bleacher report, it read, “Playing centre-back in the Premier League can be an unforgiving task, so should Mustafi finalise his move to north London, it may take some time for him to adapt to life in England. However, his game does seem a brilliant fit for English football and, significantly, the way in which Arsenal go about their business.