Report – Arsenal stop Superstar joining Leeds United

The Sun are reporting that Arsenal have ‘blocked’ Yaya Sanogo from joining Leeds United on loan for the season after Garry Monk made an enquiry about the leggy one.

Currently sidelined with injury (shocker), Wenger has already mentioned Sanogo as one of his strikers for the new season and although we don’t quite understand it ourselves, Wenger has some sort of weird love affair with the man who joined Arsenal three seasons ago and has still not mastered control of his own limbs.

Effective when fit simply by the total chaos he causes on the pitch, he has already had three loan spells since signing from Arsenal with his time at Ajax an absolute disaster.

Scoring a hattrick for Charlton early into that loan spell, he soon struggled and ended up leaving not much of a mark before returning to Arsenal yet again. He also spent time with Crystal Palace.

I’d love to see Yaya make it as I think there could be a player in there.

It remains to be seen, however, if he can stay fit long enough to let it out.