Photo ! – Arsenal’s £17mRATED Hits The Gym On Holiday

Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has been making sure that he remains fit as he’s spotted enjoying a getaway from football during the international break.

The England international midfielder has been given some time off by his club after being rejected for the England squad during the international break by new manager Sam Allardyce.

However, Oxlade-Chamberlain has featured in all our three Premier League games so far during this campaign. He bagged his first goal of the season in our opening match against Liverpool that ended in 4-3 to our defeat.

Clearly, it can be seen the 23-year-old is determined to make sure that he remains match fit despite enjoying a break away from the game.

Ox posted the picture below on his personal Instagram account [The Sport Review] on Sunday morning without a caption. He will hoping to be involved when we return to action after the international break with a home clash against Southampton on 10 September.

🏃🏾

A photo posted by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (@alexoxchamberlain) on

The Gunners won their first game of the season when they beat Watford 3-1 at Vicarage Road last month.