Official ! Injured Arsenal Star Set To Return To Team As He Gives Positive Update

Arsenal star is reportedly set to return to the squad as he gives an update on his current injury status.

Arsenal’s and English professional footballer, Carl Jenkinson has admits on social media that he’s likely to swing into action for Arsenal as soon as possible as he gets better by the day on the sidelines.

The 24-year-old right-back has been out of our squad for the past seven months after he sustained an injury while on loan at West Ham united.

Jenkinson was loaned out to West Ham in January 2016 but wasn’t fit enough to play for the Hammers for the rest of the season after sustaining an injury during a gamer for the club.

He took to his personal Instagram page to reveal that he could be back into action for the north London club in no time. He said,  Great few days away recharging the batteries. It’s been a long 7 months but the end is near. I cannot wait to get back out there

He will definitely add some qualities to the team when he is fully back.