OFFICIAL ! – “All Terms Agreed” – The New Champions League Deal To Affect Arsenal Harshly

In a move that has been on the mind of so many people, the UEFA are said to be changing how they share the TV money from the Champions League with mouth-watering shares going to clubs who have once won the UEFA Champions League or the European Cup.

Should this be done, this would see clubs in the likes of Liverpool receive more than Arsenal, for we’ve only been qualifying for the tournament but still to lift the beautiful trophy. The new rule is said to rewards the upper clubs and restricts the smaller ones even further.

To some, this might seems like to blow little ducks, to others, it’s fair and while to rivals, it seems right for the Gunners. However, one doesn’t have to be too worried about this as looking at how strong and dependent our squad is presently, we can still galloped across Europe.

Anyway, the new deal also confirms that as from 2018, Manchester United and Liverpool FC probably they get their feet back into the competition would receive a large revenue from TV earnings that north London club and Manchester’s rival, Manchester City.

An article according to The Times website read,

Those behind the changes argue that the Champions League brand has been built by the biggest clubs in the game so they deserve the biggest rewards.”

“The changes — which have been agreed in principle although the exact details of how the money would be shared out are still to be finalised — are being fiercely opposed, however, by the European Professional Football Leagues, which is threatening to rip up the agreement that domestic games are not played in the same time slots as Champions League or Europa League matches.”

However, the rest of the article could be followed up at The Times website…..