Photo ! – Arsenal Team Arrives French Capital Ahead of Clash Against Paris Saint-Germain

14242389_1509575819120985_9201852092516905472_o

Arsenal are likely to have arrive at the French capital ahead of our Tuesday clash against Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain for  our first UEFA Champions League debut this season.

However, there are some key players who are said not to participate in the match against the Les Perisiens. An earlier report also reveals that Laurent Koscielny is likely not to fixture in the match against PSG.

You can check out the official predicted Arsenal lineup to face the Ligue Un champions on Tuesday via the link………

Wenger was able to rest some of our big name players in our Saturday match against Southampton. The Frenchman is expected to field a strong line-up against the Les Perisiens at the Parc des Princes.

However, French international Laurent Koscielny is likely not too fit for the upcoming match after he took a kick in the face in a critical corner on his face. Two studs caught the Frenchman either side of an eye, so the damage on our present captain face could have been much more serious.