Official Arsenal Starting XI vs Paris St.Germain – “New Signing To Start”

We will be on our trip to the French capital to take on the Ligue 1 champions in our first match of the new UEFA Champions League campaign.

The manager Arsene Wenger was able to rest some of our big name players in our Saturday match against Southampton. The Frenchman is expected to field a strong line-up against the Les Perisiens at the Parc des Princes.

However, French international Laurent Koscielny is likely not too fit for the upcoming match after he took a kick in the face in a critical corner on his face. Two studs caught the Frenchman either side of an eye, so the damage on our present captain face could have been much more serious.

His absence in the match will make Wenger field inexperienced Rob Holding today. Below is our predicted line-up against PSG.