Official ! Here Is What Henry Said About This New Signing Ahead Of His Upcoming Match

Arsenal legend Thierry Henry is tipping Manchester United new signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic to finish the season as the Premier League’s top goal-scorer with the Red Devils this season.

Zlatan is currently getting used to life with the Red Devils after he made his move to Manchester from Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer towards the end of the transfer window.

The 34-year-old has made a strong start at the Old Trafford, he netted the winning goal to help United win their first trophy of the season as they beat the reigning Premier League champions Leicester City at Wembley last month.

Moreover, Henry said he’s confident that Zlatan will underline his status as one of Europe’s top goal-poachers this season at Manchester United.

Henry speaking in an interview with Sky Sports News HQ, he said about Zlatan that,

“Zlatan obviously has a bit of an edge on him now, he’s not the young player he used to be, but there is something, he usually backs it up when he talks.”

“He maybe hasn’t controlled games yet, but it doesn’t matter for Zlatan, he has scored, and that’s the impact you want. That is something I like about him, he brings a winning mentality.”

“He doesn’t like second best; wherever he went he won the league.”

Asked about the Swedish forward scoring goals this season he added that, “He will score you goals. You will see this year. I tipped him to be top scorer, and I know people think I’m crazy, but he will score goals no matter what.”

The Red Devils are now going through tough training ahead of their upcoming Europa League group-stage match against Dutch side Feyenoord on Thursday night.

United finished fifth last season and won the FA Cups under Louis van Gaal in the last campaign before Portuguese manager Jose Mourinho took over the management of the club back in the month of May.